Sunday, February 24, 2013

Count Down: 11 days after today (late post)

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Science day. Students really got into making their own board games using vocabulary from their science books. Cool! The group names were fun too:  Bidibapa, Nature, and Strong Ladies were a few of them. 

One of my students asked which was more correct for their board:  "go up the ladder" or "go up a ladder." I was impressed by her question! 

Another group asked me the name of one of the characters in Star Wars but I couldn't answer him because I don't know! (Bummer!)

Today was also the last day of "After-School" English classes. Here are pictured 4 of the 5 students I had. This picture is from earlier on in the school year when it was one of their birthdays. I'm going to miss these outstanding intelligent hard-working caring kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment