Sunday, January 29, 2012

Departure Date: Feb. 18th!

HandS Korea called me about an hour ago yay! Now I know my (tentative?) departure date:  February 18th!

I asked if I could arrive earlier. I was told it is NOT suggested for very good reasons.

1. All the other 10-12 teachers who will be teaching with me at the same school will be arriving in Korea on February 20th. The recruiters would like all of us to arrive in Seoul, ROK, the same day. (Makes sense.) Then we can all travel together to Daejeon!

2. Accommodations are being made for us based on a February 20th arrival date. (Again, makes sense.)

2 comments:

  1. SO EXCITING PLABBA! Can't wait to hear as this develops!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Or as they say in Korean, *only for close intimate friends,* 고마워!

      Delete