Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Process: Episode 2

I know this is way late but I thought I'd post this info in case someone needs/wants it. Let me know if you have questions.

In the process of getting a teaching job in Korea:
Step 9. Prepare documents. Here are the documents on the list I received from the recruiter. (I think it's complete; I can't find the original list.)

- College Diploma notarized and apostilled
- scanned my passport page
- 4 passport-sized photos (better to get 8 so you can keep some with you in case)
- Medical Statement
- two letter of reference,
- two official sealed university transcript
- the FBI Background check (sealed, signed, and apostilled) - Call (304) 625-2000 to ask the status 

**There is a very important note about FBI Background Check and Apostille to be made that I will outline in a separate post so that those who need it can read it and those who don't need it don't have to wade through it here!**

Yes, this process was long but worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment