Friday, February 10, 2012

Received Visa Number!

Yesterday (2/9/12) I received my visa number! Still no plane ticket to Korea... 

Today my dad and I actually put my passport in the mail (scary- like putting your life in the mail and hoping it won't get lost or stolen!). I mailed it with my visa application to the Korean Consulate in San Francisco! They should get ib Monday. Another ~$85.00 spent (for express mail service, prepaid return envelope so they can mail my passport back to me *with* my work visa) and $45.00 processing fee. 

Good thing I had a lot of $$ in savings because I've probably spent more than $1,000.00 on this process so far. But that's okay. Soon I'll be in Korea, working full time, making money, and having the experience of a LIFETIME which is:  priceless! [Think Mastercard commercial.]

No comments:

Post a Comment