Sunday, February 12, 2012

Count down: 6 days left

Counting today, I have 6 days left (today, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday). I will most likely be leaving for Korea on Saturday, 18 Feb 2012.

This morning was my last tea/coffee with my dad and the "Group W Bench" at the trains.

Funny how time is more like an accordion now than normally. It's as if one moment it's frozen, like the lovely lacy jack frost on the grocery store windows. Other times, time seems to crash down out of the blue, making a lot of noise, like the icicles on the roof just did- I heard them!

Funny how it seems I'm similar to a pregnant-for-the-first-time mother, or a child right before their very first day of school. All I can think or talk about is one thing. In my case, it's not a baby, or my first day of school, but rather:  Korea!

Now to pack! (Yikes!)

1 comment:

  1. Korea, I'm excited for you and a bit envious. This blog is a great idea and look forward to hearing your replies to your wanderings!

    ReplyDelete